- Scottsdale native
- Married 51 years to husband, Bob
- Two adult children and one grandson
Political (Past and Present):
- First elected to the Scottsdale City Council on November 4, 2014
- Member of Scottsdale's Audit Committee, 2015-2018, Chairperson 2019-present
- Past Chairperson of the Keep Scottsdale Special Political Action Committee
- Past Treasurer (twice) of Arizona Legislative District 23 Republican Committee.
- Past Republican Precinct Committeeman, County Delegate and State Committeeman.
Professional (Past and Present):
- Co-Founder and Treasurer of a successful Scottsdale-based computer company, NetXpert Systems, Inc.
- Past Treasurer, Girls Ranch of Arizona
- Past Assistant to the Budget Officer of the City of Plano, Texas
- Graduated with distinction from Arizona State University in 1970 with a B.A. in Business Education
- Selected to Alpha Lambda Delta, the Women's Freshman Honorary, Pi Omega Pi, the Business Education Honorary, and Alpha Pi Epsilon, the Secretarial Business Honorary
- Graduated from Scottsdale's Ingleside Elementary School and Arcadia High School
Community Service (Past and Present):
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Mayflower Society
- Palo Verde Republican Women
- Special Olympics volunteer
- Civitan (Past President)
- Past Treasurer, North Scottsdale Little League
- Past Treasurer, Cochise Elementary School After-School Musical Arts Programs
Paid for by "Vote Littlefield," Authorized by Kathy Littlefield.
8926 E. Sheena Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260