- Scottsdale native
- Married 48 years to husband, Bob
- Two adult children and one grandson
- Elected to the Scottsdale City Council on November 4, 2014.
- Chairperson of the successful 2013 campaign to defeat a third-of-a-billion-dollar city property tax increase.
- Past Treasurer (twice) of Arizona Legislative District 23 Republican Committee.
- Current Precinct Committeeman, past County Delegate and State Committeeman.
- Co-Founder and Treasurer of a successful Scottsdale-based computer company, NetXpert Systems, Inc.
- Also worked for Girls Ranch of Arizona and the City Budget Office in Plano, Texas.
- Graduated with distinction from Arizona State University in 1970 with a B.A. in Business Education
- Selected to Alpha Lambda Delta, the Women's Freshman Honorary, Pi Omega Pi, the Business Education Honorary, and Alpha Pi Epsilon, the Secretarial Business Honorary
- Graduated from Scottsdale's Ingleside Elementary School and Arcadia High School
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Mayflower Society
- Special Olympics volunteer
- Civitan (Past President)
- Palo Verde Republican Women
Please add email@example.com to your address book to insure you receive our emails.
Paid for by "Vote Littlefield," Bob Littlefield, Chairman. Authorized by Kathy Littlefield.
8926 E. Sheena Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260