- Scottsdale native
- Married 47 years to husband, Bob
- Two adult children, Dan and Heather
- Elected to the Scottsdale City Council on November 4, 2014.
- Chairperson of the successful 2013 campaign to defeat a third-of-a-billion-dollar city property tax increase.
- Past Treasurer (twice) of Arizona Legislative District 23 Republican Committee.
- Current Precinct Committeeman, past County Delegate and State Committeeman.
- Co-Founder and Treasurer of a successful Scottsdale-based computer company, NetXpert Systems, Inc.
- Also worked for Girls Ranch of Arizona and the City Budget Office in Plano, Texas.
- Graduated with distinction from Arizona State University in 1970 with a B.A. in Business Education
- Selected to Alpha Lambda Delta, the Women's Freshman Honorary, Pi Omega Pi, the Business Education Honorary, and Alpha Pi Epsilon, the Secretarial Business Honorary
- Graduated from Scottsdale's Ingleside Elementary School and Arcadia High School
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Mayflower Society
- Special Olympics volunteer
- Civitan (Past President)
- Palo Verde Republican Women
Our email system will send you a confirming email to make sure you really want to subscribe. If you don't see that email in your inbox within 24 hours check your Spam, Junk, Clutter or Promotional folder.
Please add email@example.com to your address book to insure you receive our emails.