While November 2018 seems a long way away it really isn't, and we have a lot of work to do over the coming months. Kathy's opponents will outspend her, have already started running a negative campaign against her, and an anonymous "dark money" campaign cannot be far behind. Kathy won election in 2014 despite these challenges. But she needs your help now more than ever to get her message out to Scottsdale voters.
We know money is tight, but Kathy needs whatever you can give to offset her opponents' special interest dollars. Click here to contribute to Kathy's campaign.
One very important thing you can do to help is to spread the word about Kathy's positive campaign. Please talk with your family, friends and neighbors in Scottsdale who are concerned about the direction the current City Council majority is taking our beautiful city. Ask them to support Kathy. A recommendation from a trusted friend or relative is worth far more than any mailer or robocall. Call or email your contacts to let them know why you support Kathy's candidacy, and post those reasons to your Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts. Feel free to use any of the material on this web site or on Kathy's Facebook page.
Here are some other things you can do to help Kathy win in November:
- Publicly endorse Kathy's campaign for re-election
- Organize a "meet-and-greet" in your neighborhood so Kathy can take her message directly to voters
- Post a yard sign in your yard
- Put a magnetic bumper sticker on your car
- Wear a "Re-elect Kathy" button to events
- Distribute campaign yard signs, magnetic bumper stickers and buttons to family, friends and neighbors
- Write letters-to-the-editor and My Turn columns supporting Kathy
- Forward email messages from Kathy's campaign to your contacts and share her social media posts
- Post messages supporting Kathy on Twitter, Facebook and other social media
If you have any questions, would like more information about Kathy's campaign, or would like to help, please contact us. And thank you for supporting Kathy's campaign!
Please add email@example.com to your address book to insure you receive our emails.
Paid for by "Vote Littlefield," Bob Littlefield, Chairman. Authorized by Kathy Littlefield.
8926 E. Sheena Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260